At the beginning of the month I announced that I will host a guest post for the first time. Guest post exchange was one of the theme days on Blogathon challenge. But I failed to find a partner. No one answered my call on a public board. I tried to contact a few who were also looking for a partner, but they all ignored my messages. I guess my blog doesn't fit in niches of other participants - at least I hope that is the reason. :)
But I'm not a quitter, so I thought of asking here. I can't promise you increase in traffic, but I think it would be fun and maybe we will make new friends. :) Themes and some ideas that fit in the ethos of my blog:
- handmade crafts and DIY
- indie business, tips for beginners
- any form of art (painting, writing, dance, music, films, photography etc.)
- green, healthy and simple lifestyle (eco-friendly, minimalism, stress-free)
- healthy, organic food, especially vegan and raw
- tips on blogging, organizing, finding your niche ...
- vintage fashion and home decoration
- alternative lifestyles and hobbies
- how to survive on a small budget or busy schedule
You don't have to be an expert in any of those fields, you can for instance make a collection of favorite Etsy sellers or whatever pops in your mind. :) I can write about most of the above topics (I have a little experience in all of them and I can get flexible). I'm also in no hurry, so it's perfectly OK if you don't have the time to do it in May.
If anyone is interested, write me an email to email@example.com or leave me a comment.